Have questions? Please contact us for answers to your questions at the following:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Endosurg Medical, Inc. (EMI) warrants that each item produced and sold shall be free from defects in material and workmanship upon delivery. Our liability under this warranty shall be limited to the invoice value of the product sold and in no event shall EMI be liable for any consequential damages.
1. Customers may return items purchased from Endosurg within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Items returned must be in the original condition received. Customers must report any nonconformity to Endosurg within 7 days of delivery.
2. Customers must contact Endosurg to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) Number before returning any items. No refund will be generated without an RMA Number.
3. Refunds will be provided as a credit to the customer's account (Net 30) or as a credit to the credit card used in the original purchase.
4. Any eligible product returned for reasons other than a manufacturing or clerical error on the part of Endosurg may be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the original purchase price or $50, whichever is greater.
5. Special order or custom made products are ineligible for return.
6. If damage to a package is noticed upon delivery, customers should ask the driver to make note on the bill and report the damage to Endosurg immediately. Endosurg reserves the right to charge shipping and handling for the return of damaged items which are not noted and reported.